we went to california with janaes family for vacations. we went to huntington beach and it was very nice there, heath and the boys had lots of fun boogie-bording. the waves were huge!!

we went from
Tues -sat and on
Thursday we went to Disney land. it was a lot of fun but exhausting! so much to see, so little time. by 6pm we were pooped!
here's Ethan eating his peas at the beach!

me and heath at
Huntington beach on wed. we spent most of our time at the beach and it was so much fun. Arizona needs a beach!

mom,
Karla, candy,
Liz, me and
Ethan at the beach!

every time we go to the beach we build some sweet sand castles!

this is at disney land! we thought that heath would look cute in this hat because it was pink! we love you heath, you are such a good sport!
on saturday heath and I went to Hollywood and it was soooooo nasty and full of creapy people trying to sell you stuff! I dont think that we will ever visit that city again!
It was a very fun vacation, i am soooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooo sad to come home.
6 comments:
Janae, how fun you guys went to the beach. You guys were probably right out side from our house!
You can't beat the beach. I am always sad to have to come home too. Looks like a lot of fun!
Wow! you really swore on my blog!! can't believe it.... actually I can coming from you :) j/k
love you muchos Janae! I will let you know how Jamal or Kuneesha is soon!
Have fun with the bambinos today.
Hey! It's Logan and Melissa! Hope everything is going well! :)
In that one picture of Ethan eating at the beach... It kind of looks like "Karla is eating her peas at the beach"
Post a Comment