Tuesday, September 9, 2008









i started school at the end of august, i am taking a photography class and here are some of the pictures i have taken. i am also taking a biology class, ceramics class and a quilting class on tuesdays and thursdays!

3 comments:

Karla said...

Wow Janae, ok you are so talented it makes me sick. See I think you are going to school to figure out what you are amazingly good at and have been hiding all these years. The picture with the bee, as terrifying as it is, is so awesome! All the pic's are beautiful. I will have to show Michael. Hey how is that ceramic class going;) Don't take your camera in there. You will have to use a sensore on your blog. hehe.

Liz said...

Janae these look so good!! That is so cool. What type of camera did you get? Why did Karla say you can't take the camera to ceramics class? Are you sculpting nude models or something?? I think nudity rules are different if it is made out of clay versus if it is a real person....

Karen said...

Wow, Janae all those home school hiking trips have paid off! You live in paradise, don't forget. I love you and can't wait to see you soon. Bring all your school stuff, I want to see it all. Quilting, photos, etc.
Mom


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones