Wednesday, July 2, 2008

1 year anniversary!!




this past monday the 30th of june was me and heath's one year wedding anniversary and we wnt to Las Vegas for the weekend. we stayed at the luxor hotel. it was lots of fun to spend all that time together. man...........living in a small town sure makes us strangers to big cities. i can hardly stand being around traffic and lots of people. las vegas is sure not what we remembered, it was very very durty, EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!! besides that, we enjoyed our first year of marriage, it has been full of adventures!

3 comments:

Karla said...

Yeah, I am glad you put pictures up on your blog about the trip. I love the big m&m, yum. Hope you guys have a fun 4th of July. Love ya

Karlee said...

Congratulations! You guys are such a cute couple!

Karen said...

I love you Janae. This is the first your lame mom has seen your blog. You are just a wiz at this I can see. I'm home from Michigan and it is good to be here (except for everything is brown and dead). I wore a sweater all morning in Michigan - awesome! I LOVE YOU and Heath.
Mom


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones