Monday, July 21, 2008

shnazzy!!!


so when us girls were between the ages of like 8-12, we used to play dress up in these dresses and fight over the gold dress. we were over at kims parents house 2 weeks ago and decited to see if her mom still had the dresses and she did! we were so stoked that we had to try them on!


3 comments:

Liz said...

Wow Janae, I will have to post some of those "posed" shots in front of the closet door covered with a sheet. Sorry you didn't get a shout out. Next time, yours will be the first fo sho. Hurry up and get here already!

Spencer and Marlee said...

How fun! Looks like you are doing great! I can't believe you have been married a year. Spencer and I are coming on 2!!! Talk about nuts!

Karla said...

Nice I love they outfits. Thanks for helping with Ethan on the vaca. It was nice to see you .


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones