Saturday, August 28, 2010

New SUV and 8 week ella update!

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE my new SUV it has sooooooooooo much power with its Turbo Engine.
We started having some expensive problems with our honda accord, so the spirit promted us to look for a new car and we got a great deal on our 2007 Mazda cx-7. I never knew it, but Mazdas makes some really top of the line Vehicles! and they are really safe and have really great features! ours only has 26K miles and is very very clean! I LOVE IT and it even is AWD so watch out snow, i'm going to kick your butt this winter!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHH my baby is already 8 weeks, where does the time fly!!!
This used to be my outfit and hat when i was a baby!!! i found it in a box in my garage!!


Ella and her cousin ShayLee are 5 weeks a part and love each other. this is them having a ball at Friday park day!


They are sooooo cute!!! AshLee please don't move to Camp Verde!!!!! Please Please!!!




Blow out #2 and this was after i wiped her off with a towel! any one want to bet their child has bigger blowouts??? i beg to differ...........she blew it all the way up to her face!!!! SICK!!!!



TERRIBLE--HEATH TEACHING HIS DAUGHTER AT THE YOUNG AGE OF 7 WEEKS TO PULL HIS FINGER!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHH i'm afraid of what else she is going to learn from heath!!!!!




Ella is learning to like tummy time on her boppy! she is HILARIOUS she even tries to sit up in her car seat. my child has a very strong neck!



I love that hat on her, she is soooooooooo beautiful!




This is a prime example of the adorable face she makes when she wakes up from a nap! yes it is her laughing)


My Sweet girl!



Ella LOVES to laugh and it is hilarious! she will wake up in the morning and start jibber jabering for like 20 minutes and smiling! it is the cutest thing. she is such a happy and fun baby!
Being a HAM in the car!

Sleeping at dad's soft ball game! (yes they are boring, sorry dad)


A couple of weeks ago Ella and I went to Wet N Wild with grandma, grandpa, aunt karla, uncle michael, Candy, Scott and cousins Ethan and Emmett. We had such a good time and the weather was perfect so ella did'nt get to hot!



Ethan is such a HAM!!! I love all his funny faces!




Emmett bug, eating his hat!

Ella loves to sleep (which i am very greatful for!). Grandpa hung out with her while mommy went on water slides!

5 comments:

Jessica P. said...

She is adorable Janae! I'm so happy I got to meet her today and catch up with you!

JP said...

So...the blowout picture is super gross, but I think it's HILARIOUS that you took a picture of it to show the world. THAT's a blackmail picture for when she gets older!

Julianne said...

She is so cute Janae! Love the blowout picture...it might be time for the next size diapers.

LEIGH, BLAKE, TAY & TEAGZ said...

blow outs!!!! I forgot about those. yuck. Tay was talented and managed to blow out on other people and keep herself clean.

Brette said...

Hey Janae, I saw these head bands and I thought of you. I know you made some a while back and thought I'd share this with you if you get bored and want a new project! I thought they were really cute and looked easy to make.
Here's the link!
http://shanty2chic.blogspot.com/

Brette (Ashlee's sister in law)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones