Monday, October 4, 2010

Wedding, Birthday and Ella

One of my most bestest friends got married this past weekend. Tracee and Reese are such a BEAUTIFUL couple. There ceremony was wonderfus, so was their reception! They had a trendy vintage themed wedding, I loved it!

The four of us girls, finally married at last!

Wet-N-Wild With karla and emmett in the wave pool! ELLA LOVED IT!


Ella is the happiest baby i have EVER seen. she is non stop smiles. mommy can make her smile almost on demand, it is absolutly adorable! Ella is 12 pounds now and 23 inches long. she is growing sooooooo fast-

Mommy and Ella at Heaths family birthday dinner. We had Spagetti with Sausage meat sauce, salad, french bread and very yumme brownie cupcakes topped with cream cheese marshmellow topping with strawberries! YUMMY! Happy birthday daddy!


HAPPY 27th BIRTHDAY DADDYKINDS! (DON'T THOSE LOOK YUMMY!)

Ella is sooooooooo in love with her little purple butterfly hankey blanket. she holds it in her hand and rubs it on her face and sucks on it. she loves it!

Smiley baby!







Asleep at church-

Ella loves the cool bouncer that aunt karla let her borrow. This is Ella watching her baby einstein DVD. she loved those movies. She literally will not turn her head till it is over.

Her favorite toy is her moo Cow thing (im not sure what it is called) it has REALLY annoying music too it, but she loves it-


My smilie little flower head! She absolutly loves to put her hands together like this! Its absolutly adorable!


6 comments:

Liz said...

Oh My GOSH! Thank you SOOO much for posting all of those! I love my little Ella girl! She is so gorgeous! So are you Janae... I really really really want you to make me one of those headbands (I will pay top $$ ) :)

Love ya!

Risenhoovers said...

Janae,
I'm so glad we were all able to be at the wedding!! Yup, we're all married now :)

ELLA IS ADORABLE and so stylin' - like her momma. Very cute pics :)

LEIGH, BLAKE, TAY & TEAGZ said...

geese she really is always smiling! love that itty bitty face. you guys did good work

Julianne said...

LOVE the pics! She is the cutest thing ever. I have a pretty cute boy that would look so good with her one day!! :) Also, I am with Liz- I would LOVE a headband too! You can start a little business with these cute headbands!

Karen said...

I love the giggling picture! I love my little Ella. We had fun this weekend - thanks for putting us up. Mom

THE POTTLES said...

I love her and miss her! She has grown up so fast! She will be walking soon enough! Yeah!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones