Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Update on Ella bear! for aunt lizzie and others!

I know it has been a while since my last post! sorry! My mom came and stayed with us for a week after ella was born, we had the best time. Grandma T is the best! she cooked AMAZING meals for us (B, L and D) and she cleaned our house from top to bottom! we went to the Arboretum, went on walks and much more! thank you thank you grandma! We were very very sad to see her go back to Phoenix!

Ella at Arboretum--



our friends josh, jaucelynn and Kailynn came to visit last weekend and we had alot of fun. here is ella at chillies!


Ella has been spitting up alot so we went to the doctor to gt checked. in this pick, ella is waving hello.





Stretchy stretchy----

Ella thinking her mommy is a crazy lady!


Ella taking a bath
ella loves her bath time


cutie pie looking cute while sleeping!



We call this the freeze and sleep, she leaves her hands in a freeze like position when she sleeps in her car seat, it is so000 cute!












5 comments:

Liz said...

AHhhhhhhhhhhhh! I love these pics!!! I miss my little Ella-boo! I still have yet to meet her I know! She is so cute!! Benny can't wait to squeeze her too!! Thanks Janae!

Brianne said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!! I hope to see her in person, hopefully soon :)

Alyssa said...

She is so cute! Congratulations you two!!

THE POTTLES said...

Oh she is so cute! I miss her already! Even though I just saw her Sunday! I can't wait to see her at her blessing!

Karla said...

So beautiful my Ella-bug!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones