Friday, January 16, 2009

House yay!!!!!!!!

Hello there! sorry i have not written in a while. it has been crazy! i started school and now im trying to get a job! things are hard here! i went in to fill out an application at a place and there was all ready 60 applications in!!!!!!!! ya it stinks, thats how every place is up here in flagstaff! On an exciting note!! heth and i are getting a house!! yay!! it's not 100% yet but most likely! it is REALLY REALLY ugly inside, BUT we bought it to remodel. we are excited because we can do most of the work ourselves and we can make it however we want it!! if all goes through we should have it by the end of february, beginning of March!! I worn you it needs ALOT of work but it will be fun for heath and i to do together!! Ill keep you posted and put up pictures of the ugly place as it transforms into absolute beauty!

2 comments:

Karla said...

Yeah! WE are so excited to see it. I am glad you finally posted.

Liz said...

I want to see pictures of that spray painted toilet. I am happy to help you spray over it.... maybe some hot pink with purple dots??


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones