THIS WEEK WE GOT QUITE THE SNOW STORMS, I SNOWED FROM MONDAY TO THURSDAY AND IT DIDNT QUIT FOR MORE THAN 30 MINUTES BETWEEN THOSE four DAYS. I spent the first morning digging out my car, up to my knees in snow. i get stuck several times and had to get pushed out. But i must say my honda accord is a beast!! one road i turned on was not plowed at all and i first got stuck but i was determined not to look stupis AGAIN, so i guned it and made my car all the way up the hill!! I did that in a feet of snow it was AWESOME!! i am sure sick of this cold white stuff, i have a feeling that this is going to be a LONGGGGGGG winter!! Total of 3 feet of snow!!!!!!!!!
DAY #2
Friday, December 19, 2008
SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by the hatch patch at 9:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Whoa Janae!!! I think that you will need to keep lots of meat on your bones to survive this winter!!! I'm sending you some steaks and potatoes to eat... pronto!
You are a brave chic for living there in the first place! I love the pictures, it really looks so gorgeous with everything white!
I also loved your Christmas card and will miss you and the fam LOADS this next week!
I love you... Please don't laugh too hard at my "home made" present for you... it turned out kind of ghetto but maybe, just maybe it will be of use to you :)
Wow, that is a ton of snow. We are excited to come up.
Thanks for staying with us we had fun.
Post a Comment