Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fall in sedona


This past weekend my parents, candice and scott came to visit us in Flagstaff but the leaves are all dead here so we went to red rock crossing and had a great time!! Thanks for coming up guys!














We found an awesome tree swing and were swing for about an hour, it was fun...and yes that is mom!!



Dad and heath had fun skipping rocks!! 









5 comments:

Liz said...

Wow I love Sedona in the fall... especially when all the leaves are dead! j/k
That swing looks pretty cool. Dad was trying to describe it to me on the phone yesterday. Janae why aren't there any pictures of you skipping rocks? We went to a lake last weekend too and Trevor was skipping rocks... I just threw them to see how big a splash I could make.

Love ya

Karla said...

I heard about that swing too. Sweet! Did you try it??? I wish we could have come up too. I want to come up here real soon. I will try and talk the Rauchmyster into it.

scott said...

that swing was so fun =) lov u had fun with u janne

Karlee said...

I've never been to Sedona in the fall, how pretty! You guys are lucky to live so close!

Karla said...

Janae you are a slacker. Get on to the blogging girl:)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones