Monday, March 8, 2010

PLEASE PLEASE I need Ideas!!!!

So i have decited to work part time after Ella is born (o'ya we are naming her Ella) but heath and i are going to have quite a hard time with expenses, with me at part time. so i figured i would reach out and see if anyone has any good ideas. i am looking for something i can do either from home, or on my own time to earn extra money. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS, i am seriously desperate! please let me know if you know of something you do or a friend does on the side!!

thank so much!!
-Janae

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You can sell Avon

Liz said...

You could learn about web design and build web pages for people from home.

Childcare

Piano Lessons

Karla said...

I like Liz's ideas. You could also clean houses. I know some people that do pretty well with that. Also you can go through training and do like write up medical or law reports. I have had some friends that do that too.

Unknown said...

Or or you can become a professional hit man (or women). and the better you get the less time it will take to do the job. ;)

Amber said...

You could always babysit. Another thing that has worked for us to keep me home has been learning how to be SUPER frugal. Really.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones