Saturday, January 30, 2010

I Just love HER little face!!!!!

Heath and I went to the Doctor yesterday and yes, we are having a GIRL!!!!! YAY and we couldn't be anymore excited!!!!!! Here are some pictures of our sweet Little girl!

I Just love her little face, i do i do!!-------------


Here she is, her little bum and legs and little girl parts--------

She has monster hands----------












And i have monster feet too( "Look out cousin ethan, my feet are going to be bigger than yours when i come out")--------



"Here i am, just hanging out inside mom"

12 comments:

Karla said...

Hurray!!! I am so excited I can't even stand it. A GIRL! She is going to be so spoiled by her aunt Karla. It is a good thing you are naming her after me;)

Karla said...

Ethan, Emmett and Baby Girl Hatch are going to have a foot competition. We grow those feet big in our family.

Alyssa said...

Congrats!! We are so excited for you guys!

Trevor said...

WHOOHOO!! Those are awesome pictures! Especially the profile! I am so happy for you guys. She is a special girl and very lucky to have such cool parents!

Trevor said...

Maybe she and I can share shoes when she is born :)

Trevor said...

From Liz :)

Brandy and Marv said...

I love her face too! I am so excited -GIRLS RULE- COngrats- so so so excited- hope you guys are doing good- is Heath so excited??? Tell him to just ask Marv- he'll be wrapped soon!

Randi said...

Congratulation!! That's so exciting!

Bowman Family said...

Congrats you two! I would just love to have a girl. Maybe next baby? We'll see.
Love you guys,
Tara

Keshia & Scott Brewer said...

Congrats you guys! I am just super excited that someone in our family is having a girl! YAY!
Love ya,
Keshia

Julianne said...

How fun! Congratulations! :)

The Richardsons said...

Yeah a girl. Have fun playing dressup. Love all that you have done with your home. You are both so talented.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones