So i don't have any exciting pictures to show any one. this past weekend we went to Candi's big 16th birthday bash and it was ALOT of fun.....she is sooooooooo cute. It was so sad, last friday heath came home from work and some kind of animal got in our backyeard and attacked our poor little doggie. he was stripped of his hair in two places, no blood or gouge marks, just pure pink flesh and no hair in two places, it is soooooooo sad, cuz he does not want to be held or anything.....poor baby!!!! Hurley he will be ok though....
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
AWWW! Poor Hurley! I wish I could kiss him better :( So Sad. Hope he grows his hair back and feels better. You are a good "Mommy" to him Janaebor!
I am bummed that I missed out on the PARTAY!!
Post a Comment