This past Sunday yand Monday, for the monday holiday we went out camping off of A-1 mountain and it was alot of fun. we got out there sunday evening and set up camp. we lit a fire, cooked foiled dinners and drank cream soda. we were tired so me got in bed, turned "how to lose a guy in ten days" on and fell asleep. Hurley did so good. we put him in the kennel and he slept and was quiet till 8:30am. he is a good dog!!
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












5 comments:
I love you bathrooms!!!
The peeing one is hilarious- looks like little Hurley is fitting in quite well!
The house looks so great!! You are such a good decorator
Janae! Okay seriously can I just make a duplicate of your house and move it down to Phoenix? Please? It is so gorgeous and you have the best decorating ideas. Seriously you are talented. I LOVE THE BATHROOMS... NO...I LOVE YOUR HOUSE!!!!!!! I want to see them in person so badly.
The picture of Heath and Hurley peeing is classic. Does Heath know you took the picture? he he
Awesome Banos Janae! WOW!! Good work Heath (On designing and building the bathrooms... not GOING to the bathroom!)
Post a Comment