I have not blogged for a while, so i thought i would....heath and i are working on finishing the counter tops today and our final inspection is this coming thursday (which means the cabinets have to be done) YAY!!!! not much else is going on. does anyone have any GOOD date ideas...we are soooooooooo SICK of going out to dinner and a movie and that seems all there is to do here at night......i know you nature people...we could go for walks, but we do....so any other ideas that don't include hiking of walking would be grealfully appreciated!!!!! : )
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hey Janae, your house is coming along great, I can't wait to see more pics! Well all I can say about the date thing is we have a baby so we don't really know what a date is anymore, so my advice is have a kid and then you won't get bored any more :)
Here are a few I like. I can't wait to see your house!
1. Go to Barnes and Noble (or Borders or wherever) and read kids books (from when you were a kid.... read each other the ones you liked).
2. Sneak into an apartment complex and use the hot tub.
3. Build a campfire and make foil dinners somewhere out in nature.
4. Get churros at Costco ($1 = happiness)
I like Liz's ideas. Here are a few more:
1. Come visit your sister who is on bed rest:)
2. TPing
3. Make home videos in random places.
4. Go to Saver's, give each other a $3 budget and separate and see who can come up with the ugliest outfit. Then go and walk around Walmart.
Okay, Karla-- I loved that last date night idea! I totally want to do that! ha ha. Have you and Michael done that since you got married? If so... YOU ROCK! :)
Post a Comment