So this past weekend, heath and I traveled to orderville Utah (10 miles out side of Kanab) where we have some friends who live there and heath was finishing up their plumbing on their newbeautiful house. we had alot of fuun and they have a brand new BEAUTIFUL baby girl. well heath and his mission buddy Marv have been plotting on how they could convince me to get a dog. and i have been sayiing ABSOLUTLY NOT!!!! so heath begs and begs, so i said FINE ill go look at them (i am secretly thinking, there is no way in heck i am getting a dog....no way) so this morning we go look at these dogs. well these are jack russel teriors and they are the most hyper dogs i have ever seen....we get there and there was this really really calm and adoriable doggie.......he is full grown and very small.....and we came home with it!!!!
I could not resist he does NOT lick, scratch, bark, not hyper at all! he just cuddles up and looks around!!!! yes hell froze over everyone!!!! and we named him HURLEY!!!!! p.s. THAT WAS FOR YOU STU------
Sunday, August 23, 2009
HURLEY!!!!!!
Posted by the hatch patch at 7:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
AHHH! So Cute! I believe in Hell Freezing over :) Awesome choice... Jack russels are so adorable.
Nice Janae! Congrates Heath! I didn't see that ever happening:)
Ethan is so excited to meet his new little friend. Watch out Hurley... Ethan loves chasing dogs around:)
Liz and Ben have said it just right ! WOW! Yes, he is adorable (as far as dogs go of course!!) Have fun picking up the poop!! (Yes, Janae you have to take a turn, too!) I love you, Mom
Dont you just love him!I love that you are now dog people too...next comes the baby!!!!!!!! Thanks again soooo much it was great to see you guys-and have you stay- Hurly is a cute name for him-
Your kitchen is beautiful!
Post a Comment