

Look how B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L my little girl is becoming! she will be 6 months on january 1st and i can't believe it! she is soooooo sweet, and boy did i think she laughed and giggled before, wow she really does now!! These are some pictures from our family pictures we had taken. Last week we started on Bananas and she absolutly LOVES them. We can't get them in her mouth fast enough! Life has been busy. I am working from home teaching piano lessons as well as teaching a music preschool and loving it! Heath is busy working as well as getting classes set up for the Spring semester. Thats right, Heath is going back to school and starts at NAU this coming Spring. He will be a full-time student majoring in Business managment, and will hopefully be graduating in Dec 2012! We had a change of plans in our future and prayed about going back to school and we got our answere. Ella and i are excited for daddy! we hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!




4 comments:
She really is BEAUTIFUL. cant wait to see the other fam pics!
I love these beautiful pictures of this beautiful little gal! I can't wait to squeeze her next week! AHHh! I am so excited!
We are so excited for you and Heath and this new adventure (NAU) too! You guys will all do great!
Love my Ella!
Thank you for my new tile, Janae and Heath. I love my Ella - she is somebody special! Love, Grandma T
Post a Comment