7:30am-Off to the hospital to be induced!
I recieved my first gel at 7:45am
they had me sit in bed for an hour, and then get up and walk around for an hour. the walking part was pretty tuff, the contractions started with in the forst 20minutes of laying in bed. after the first gel (2 hour time period) the nurse checked to see if i was anymore dialated, i was a 4 and so i did not need the other two gels. The contractions started to get more intense with each one, but luckly heath and my mom were there to coach me through my breathing. i asked for my epidural about 11:00am and the anesthesiologist can in about 12 noon. The doctor who put in the epidural was AMAZING! i didn't hardly feel a thing and he explained everything before he did each step. Within 20 minutes i fealt warm and tingly from my abdomine down. the epidural was sooooooooo good that i could still wiggle my toes and move my legs a litttle bit, but fealt absolutly no contraction pain. i was rather tired, so i took a nap for an hour. I could feel some cramping/contraction pain on my left side, so the nurse checked me again and to her surprise, i was a fully dialated 10!!! mind you, the doctor informed me that i would probably not start pushing till about 6pm and i was fully dialated at 2:30pm. the nurse said that the longer i wait to push, the further she will make her way down the birth canal by her self, so i waited about 20 minutes and then the nurse checked me again and her head was already starting to crown, so we geared up and started pushing. the doctor came at about 3:10pm and the fun began. i push off and on for about 20 minutes and er little precious head and body perfectly came out! she started crying instantly and she was herfectly pink! I have never seen a more perfect and beautiful baby! I could not have asked for a more PERFECT labor, and overalll not as bad as i thought it was going to be! Here are some pictures of our sweet little girl, ENJOY!
Ella Brooklynn Hatch
Born July 1, 2010 @ 3:39pm
6lbs 13oz
19 inches long
Saturday, July 3, 2010
She is FINALLY here!!!!!!!
Posted by the hatch patch at 4:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











7 comments:
I am in LOVE! What a Beautiful girl! I just can not wait to see my precious niece. What an ANGEL! Love her so much already:)
Oh and great job Janae! I am so proud of you and Heath. What a woman, so happy everything went so perfectly:) Love you!
Hooray! She is absolutely beautiful (just like you). I heard you were amazing during delivery and labor. You are a tough woman. You and Heath look so happy in those pictures and I can't wait to meet little Ella. She is so cute!
Congratulations Janae! She is so cute! We are so happy for you two!! (:
Janae, she is so adorable! I'm so happy everything went good for you and I can't wait to meet your little girl in persons sometime! CONGRATS to the both of you!!
She is SO beautiful!! Congrats!! So glad that you had such a great delivary :)
She is a doll, but what else could we expect. We are so anxious to have you bring her to see us. So looking forward to it.
Post a Comment