Uncle heath and benny shopping!
Heath and I figured we would take a little Trip before baby Ella comes. It was really really fun. We stayed with Liz, Treavor and benny for a couple of day and we had a blast seeing the sights! then we went down to San Diego for 2 night. We both needed the trip!

Yummy Chocolate cookies!

Yunny Feet!

Heath had alot of fun chasing benny up and down the beach. Benny loved darting it to the water and running from the waves!

Heath made me take this picture, Yuck, i hate swim suits, especially when i am pregnant!

Benny and Liz-

Ben loves sticks!

Benny Talking on his SHELL-ULAR phone! He is so so cute, he pretends everything is a phone and pretends to talk to grandma!

Heath and I at newport Beach!

Heath and Treavor bought Liz and I some beautiful flowers at a cool flower stand in Laguna Beach! They are so sweet!

We Went to
Laguna Beach, it was
alot of fun and very beautiful! This cute little family was so so tired at the beach/park, so they all fell asleep, it was pretty cute!

Heath and I headed down to San Diego for 2 days. We had
alot of fun. We went to the beach, Sea Port Village and The gas Lamp district. this picture, we were at the "Old
Spaghetti Factory" It was a really cool place and the food was really good. I don't recommend going down town on a
Saturday night at like 9 or 10pm there were
alot of drunk people and Slutty Ladies! We even got to see a girl at the table next to us, pass out from
intoxication and smack her face on the table, it was HILARIOUS!!!! the best entertainment!

Heath eating beakfast at the Hampton in San Diego! they had a really really good breakfast!

Me Looking Tubby at SeaPort Village!

Heath and i at SeaPort Village
1 comments:
I love the pictures. Looks like so much fun. Can't wait to meet Ella:)
Post a Comment