sorry guys, still no camera hook up!! anyways. the house is going pretty goot, we have new drywall, texture and paint up and we just finished laying the tile today!! mom and dad came up to visit for a few hours today and dad put up my chandeleir (spelling???) it is coming along. we have to be up and out of our appartment no later than this thursday and it is stress full, due to the lack of a toilet and a kitchen, amoung many things. we are going to be moving into heath's aunt jackies house for a week or two (or three...) so after we get the house finish on the inside hopefully we can finally relax and maybe go on a real date ( i am soooooooooooooo date deprived) anyways i am going to try and updaye the photos this week??? wave a good weekend and mothers dayeveryone
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Congrats on getting closer to your house being done! I am thrilled to see your fancy lighting!! Love ya Janae!
Liz, Trev and Benny
Can't wait to see it Sunday. Woohoo!
I just talked to Heath on the phone and he said you guys are moved in- that is sooo excting! I hear ya on the cabinets- well I hope things are going good- I made a blog marvandbrandy.blogspot.com- you can see my big belly- only 2 1/2 weeks left! P.S. I love that you are addicted to One Tree Hill now- that is so funny- well take care talk to you later!
Post a Comment