Saturday, March 7, 2009

ONE TREE HILL!!

Hello fellow bloggers!! so since i have no life because i dont have a job and no one is hiring and it SUCKS!! anyways, the highlight of my day is watching the 2 hour block of ONE TREE HILL !! i know that i am a total LOSER, but i am sucked in, my friend brandy hoyt loves it too and we talk about it whenever i see her!! ok so i have a class on monday nights right in the middle of the new episodes one one tree hill and i have been soooooooo sad!!........BUT..............i just discovered that i can watch the episodes i missed on the CWTV.com and i am soooooooo excited!!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Heeeeyyy Janae,

I hope the job thing picks up for you soon :) Benny says he hopes so too! We love ya!
Liz, Trev and Benny

Karla said...

I know what that is like. I was addicted to REBA forever. Could not miss an episode.

Crystal said...

I love ONE TREE HILL!! My sister in law had just bought the series when I went out to New Jersey with Tristan in September for the month. So I was addicted. She let me take them home and finish them. And now I am all caught up and watch the new episode, ussually on the internet - it never works out to watch in the evenings.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones