Wow. I don't know quite what to say. Heath, I think I respect you more... or is it less?? Be careful that someone doesn't snag these and sell them on some internet site....I guess it is one way to become famous... he he
Ok Heath that is awesome. I was pretty shocked at christmas when you were a wise man but this.... tops it off. I love the green spandex. I am just impressed Janae you were able to talk him in to putting it on. So funny.
What the heck are you doing to my brother? Just Kidding. Heath you are looking good! As I go to the bathroom to puke. Ha Ha Ha! Bad move of letting janae take the pictures now everyone knows you love womans clothing.
4 comments:
Wow. I don't know quite what to say. Heath, I think I respect you more... or is it less?? Be careful that someone doesn't snag these and sell them on some internet site....I guess it is one way to become famous... he he
Ok Heath that is awesome. I was pretty shocked at christmas when you were a wise man but this.... tops it off. I love the green spandex. I am just impressed Janae you were able to talk him in to putting it on. So funny.
WOW, That is priceless! I can't beleive he actually did that. Spencer would never and he would NEVER let me post them on the internet.
What the heck are you doing to my brother? Just Kidding. Heath you are looking good! As I go to the bathroom to puke. Ha Ha Ha! Bad move of letting janae take the pictures now everyone knows you love womans clothing.
Post a Comment