Hey Janae this is Christi Pobst (Bair) Your blog looks great! I want to see more wedding pictures though. I had heard your reception was beautiful! How is life in Flagg?
The blog is lookin' good! We should work on it some more this weekend if you want, but then you might get frustrated and want to throw the computer across the room and that wouldn't be good. haha! jk! Let me know.
4 comments:
Hey Janae this is Christi Pobst (Bair) Your blog looks great! I want to see more wedding pictures though. I had heard your reception was beautiful! How is life in Flagg?
The blog is lookin' good! We should work on it some more this weekend if you want, but then you might get frustrated and want to throw the computer across the room and that wouldn't be good. haha! jk! Let me know.
Wow! Love the blog! Its cute. How is life going? anything new and exciting?
Hey girl! Looks like you two are doing great! I love blogs! I tam glad you guys finially got one!
Post a Comment